SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

It's my birthday and I want a new pedal

What's Hot
preston61preston61 Frets: 690
So as the title suggests I'm on the hunt for something to treat my self with.

I'm in the mood for something of a boutique nature so send me a message if you have any of the below.

Analogman mini bicomp
Cali76 compressor
Empress Superdelay normal or modified
Strymon Flint
SM Fuzz
Wampler velvet fuzz

Failing all of those just send me a message about overdrive sweetness

I have a EHX Deluxe Memory Boy as well as money if that's of any interest to anyone in a trade.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• xHymnalxHymnal Frets: 255
    Jam pedals tube dreamer plus or DAM fr-70 fuzz?
  • RockerRocker Frets: 5110
    Can't help with the pedal but happy birthday. Have a good one....
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. [Albert Einstein]

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • KimKim Frets: 31
    Roger Mayer voodoo-1 small box?
  • Happy birthday. If you're after a boutique comp, I can offer a Moollon for £115
  • preston61preston61 Frets: 690
    Thanks for the offers all, not tempted by anything yet but thanks for trying
  • No worries, hope you had a good day!
  • WazmeisterWazmeister Frets: 10105
    Happy Birthday Alan !

As per usual, Ive got a few up for grabs. These can all be sold 'mates rate' to you Sir !

EQD Disaster Transport SR

D*A*M* Super Bee

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • I'm selling a jam pedals fuzz phrase.
  • NiallmoNiallmo Frets: 467
    Wampler Sovreign? Brilliant O/D. Boxed with instructions and bag.

To a discerning and devoted league of tone chasers, Brian Wampler is The King when it comes to organic, convincing and inspiring dirt tones. Thus we thought it only fitting to name Brian’s latest pedal – a simple Distortion pedal – The Sovereign.

A little presumptuous, you might say? No, we think this is a pedal that lives up to its name. Oh, yes. From cream to ream; thrash to powder puff; hellacious burn to heavenly soothe; The Sovereign will do it for you. Truly.

You see, Brian was asked by a very convincing and influential client (whom we shall name later) to make, a “simple distortion pedal”. Let’s think for a moment about the amazing “distortion” pedals Brian has already given us: The Plexi series, the SLOstortion, The ubiquitous Pinnacle and others. How could he top those? They’re already regarded as the best in their respective fields.

Well, folks, for starters, The Sovereign does not allude to be another (with all due respect) A.I.A.B (amp-in-a-box, for the uninitiated). No, no, no. This beast has its own thing going on. It has a mid control that is admittedly borrowed from other great Wampler pedals like The Pinnacle, but this one is refined, less fussy and instantly gratifying over the full range of its sweep. Seriously rich mids are to be found here, able to cut through the din of the bass and drums in an instant. Smooth, creamy highs – think: stainless steel wings on your soaring solos - are a mere flick of a toggle away. The bottom end is tight but with just the right amount of sag to simulate a good tube amp going into orgasmic throes of heat. Yeah, baby.

£100 delivered?

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Might I suggest perusing reverb.com? My Superdelay came in at £200. A little more palatable than UK prices, to say the least.
  • WazmeisterWazmeister Frets: 10105
    @GavHaus - Is Reverb.com just USA or is there a UK version ? Thanks,
    Waz
  • U.S. but you can haggle with folks so totally worth it
  • preston61preston61 Frets: 690
    Cheers Gav, have had a little look on there but the pound is a little weaker than it should be at the moment so I'm waiting for a bit. Am also state side later in the year so might have a look then if nothing turns up
  • I have an a Spaceman Aphelion for sale if u fancy trying one?
  • Jam Waterfall Chorus?