Putin gets Nobel Peace Prize nomination

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• streethawkstreethawk Frets: 1656
    edited October 2013
    Evilmags said:
    Most information concerning economics is not quantifyable. (Google LTCM if you want to see what happens when economists are dumb enough to believe a mathematical model). Krugman discovered nothing of merit and his Nobel theory does not work (Brown tested it to death) . He got the Nobel for being a cuddly liberal...
    Well either it's unquantifiable or it categorically doesn't work. Surely can't have it both ways. 

As for some liberal conspiracy, Friedman (and I'm sure plenty other Conservative economists) won the Nobel Prize.

Krugman himself has said that most NPFE winners are idiots.... don't know where that leaves us.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Well, now that Eurovision are tightening up their voting system they're trying to find other things to win.

2:15AM Phone call to members of the Nobel Prize Committee:

'You can either be chauffered around in the back of a Zil, or you can be taken for a ride in the boot,'
    You don't need much knowledge of anatomy to appreciate the fundamental ubiquity of opinions.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • BucketBucket Frets: 7752
    edited October 2013
    I've only just seen this... I don't want to live on this planet any more.

How much more fucking stupid can this world get? Putin has more blood on his hands than a bloke working in a black pudding factory. You may as well give the Peace Prize to Assad himself.
    - "I'm going to write a very stiff letter. A VERY stiff letter. On cardboard."
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • If he wins it I call for a mass anti Nobel Prize movement.
    Old Is Gold
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom