Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

I barely post here anymore.

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• WazmeisterWazmeister Frets: 10087
    edited January 2015
    Welcome back !

What have you missed ?

@Gassage, @GavHaus, @Nickb_boy, @Lew, myself and a host of others... Are currently, as a collectve, restoring the economy of this fair land, via this wonderful forum...

4reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Myranda said:
    I also don't post that often... though I imagine few have missed me all that much.

I occidentally wound up doing a full time degree while working full time... so ... I'm a bit busy.
    I'm really pleased for you. That degree should keep you out of mischief - and might actually make the job less irritating.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • And welcome back WYNIRO. You've missed good, bad and ugly - but mostly good. I like it here anyway.
  • Myranda said:
    I also don't post that often... though I imagine few have missed me all that much.

I occidentally wound up doing a full time degree while working full time... so ... I'm a bit busy.
    Of course you've been missed. I'm no longer fluent in Drunk Typo since you started your degree, thanks to lack of practice ;)
    <space for hire>
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • @Myranda - Good for you.  What are you studying (if it's OK to ask)?........please say Ninja skills!
    My muse is not a horse and art is not a race.
  • lloydlloyd Frets: 5774
    edited January 2015
    I
    fretmeister;492297" said:
    Wotcha squire!
    It's spelled Squier!!!!!1!1!1!1!!1 ;)

Manchester based original indie band Random White:

https://www.facebook.com/RandomWhite

https://twitter.com/randomwhite1

4reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • MyrandaMyranda Frets: 2940
    @Myranda - Good for you.  What are you studying (if it's OK to ask)?........please say Ninja skills!
    I already have the Ninja skillz!

I'm studying Computing and IT. 

Pros: I'm good with computers, programming, hardware, operating systems and technology so it's easy (currently working with an average mark several % over a distinction)

Cons: I'm good with computers, programming, hardware, operating systems and technology so it's easy (currently working with an average mark several % over a distinction) so I'll have a rude awakening in years two and three when things get tougher and more complicated. Also, my maths module just started... looking through it, I think it's about a whole two year A-level crammed into 6 months - something I'm sure will be awesome while working a full week and attempting to have any kind of social life... haven't had any time to pick up guitar, haven't had time for punchin' and fightin' classes 

So, I'm looking at ditching work altogether and migrating to a university with more bricks in... where studies would change focus slightly to a Information Security and Digital Forensics degree. then instead of 80+ hours a week of working, I can make it 40+ and have more of a life, then hopefully complete the OU degree part time afterwards
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • mike_lmike_l Frets: 5700
      That degree should keep you out of mischief

Myranda stay out of trouble?

More chance of West Ham winning the champions league.

Although her drunk typos are the stuff of legend.

Ringleader of the Cambridge cartel, pedal champ and king of the dirt boxes (down to 21) 

• Stick around, Wyniro!!
  • MyrandaMyranda Frets: 2940
    mike_l said:
      That degree should keep you out of mischief

Myranda stay out of trouble?

More chance of West Ham winning the champions league.

Although her drunk typos are the stuff of legend.

I'm not sure if that's a compliment or not ... how likely are West Ham to win the footballist competition?
  • mike_lmike_l Frets: 5700

Highly unlikely, being as they're not in the CL.

The druny typos though, is defo legendary. Which is meant in a complimentary way.

Ringleader of the Cambridge cartel, pedal champ and king of the dirt boxes (down to 21) 

• DesVegasDesVegas Frets: 4713
    Hi. Have a biscuit
  • DLMDLM Frets: 2524
    Hullo Whirly, Many congrats on the "pink one"! :-)