SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB : compressor

UnclePsychosisUnclePsychosis Frets: 13371
edited January 2015 in FX £
Looking for a simple compressor, something like a Marshall ed-1.

Bonus points if you want to trade for these :

http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/32539/behringer-modulation-pedals#latest
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• stickersticker Frets: 888
    This would probably be better off in the classifieds ...
  • I have a marshall ed the compressor I am not using if you are interested bud. 
    The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
  • @meltedbuzzbox how much do you want for it? Pm me if you prefer
  • 25 squid posted mate?
    The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
  • @meltedbuzzbox

Deal!

Pm me your payment details and I'll get on it :-)