SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS Blackstar HT Club 40

BucketBucket Frets: 7752
Time to move my Blackstar on - it hasn't been seeing the use it should be since I got my Boogie a few months ago.

It's a great amp, and it has served me very well indeed in the four or so years I've had it. It's built like a brick proverbial and has also been really well looked after by me, having mostly ever seen home use. It's in pretty much perfect condition. Photo:

If you don't know the features:

40 watts
2 ECC83s, 2 EL34s
Celestion Seventy 80 speaker
Two channels (footswitch included) with two modes for dirty channel
Digital reverb
Effects loop
Volume and tone controls for clean channel
Volume and gain controls for dirty channel
3-band EQ plus ISF control

Cleans are good, never had any complaints on that front. Shit-kicking distorted channel, works well for pretty much any classic or modern rock guitar sound. Would make a really solid, reliable and great-sounding gigging rock amp.

These go for about £600 new. I'm going to ask for £350 and will consider reasonable offers. Less likely to consider trades, I'm afraid.

Connor
- "I'm going to write a very stiff letter. A VERY stiff letter. On cardboard."
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• BucketBucket Frets: 7752
    Let's have a bump shall we.
  • BucketBucket Frets: 7752
    Bump - any takers?