SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Orange Rocker Head

BeexterBeexter Frets: 644
I can't find the Ebay bargain thread but I know a few forumites have shown interest in these. I've just spotted this on Ebay. I'm not connected in any way but this looks like it was worth bringing to your attention... Item number: 231472331831
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• jd0272jd0272 Frets: 3871
    I'd've had that if I wasn't looking to kill the '4x12 Hump' as am now PA'd. Less is more etc. Pleased that weren't up before Xmas...
    "You do all the 'widdly widdly' bits, and just leave the hard stuff to me."
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • hobbiohobbio Frets: 3441
    I might be seriously considering this one if all goes to plan with gear sales this weekend, thanks for the heads up.

electric proddy probe machine

My trading feedback thread

• slateslate Frets: 89
    I have a MINT, ungigged R30 head in limited edition white tolex from 2009 that I'm about to put up for sale...
    Mine since new,I got it from Machinehead in Hitchin who ordered it direct from the factory for me. It was the last one shipped in white apparently .
    £550 buys it (not cheap I know, but you'll never find another in this condition in the white).
  • hobbiohobbio Frets: 3441
    I want an orange one for about £350-£400, but GLWTS anyway.

electric proddy probe machine

My trading feedback thread