SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD - Laney VC-15 1x10 combo, Eminence Ragin Cajun 10 inch speaker

A_T_WA_T_W Frets: 66
edited March 2015 in Amps £
Just have too many amps at the moment so looking to move this little workhorse along.

It's a 15W 1x10 combo, running EL84s and comes equipped with high and low inputs, a bright switch, an OD channel and reverb. Works perfect well as a home amp, but can easily hang with a drummer once you crank it up, and is very portable at just 25lbs.

I've owned it from new, it's in a good condition and comes with the original box.

Looking for £180 collected from Edinburgh or £200 delivered to the UK.

I also have an Eminence Ragin Cajun speaker for sale, which was installed in the Laney for a while. Works perfectly and just has a few scratches on the rear sticker from it's time in the amp. It's rated at 75 watts with an impedance of 8 ohms and is USA-made.

The Eminence website says: "The Ragin Cajun guitar speaker puts you in control to be heard loud and clear. Very loud, touch sensitive and responsive with nice bell sounding top end and a little bite". 

Again, I've owned it from new and it comes with the original box.

Looking for £40 collected or £50 delivered for the speaker.

Cheers :)

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments