SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB: Marshall JCM 2000 DSL 50

darcymdarcym Frets: 1303
edited April 2015 in Amps £
Looking for a spare Marshall JCM 2000 DSL 50 - although I would consider the 100.

Condition not a problem if it's had some knocks, as long as it's functioning and any work on it/problems it's got are disclosed.

Location must be in the south west - or willing to post

Price must be non-idiot price.

If anyone is selling - I'd be interested in hearing what you have.
1reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• rockmonsterrockmonster Frets: 866
    edited February 2015
    Non-idiot price! Lol! :)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • I've a 100 you can have for a non idiot price! Send me a pm and I'll send you on some pics.... Just trying to get rid of stuff so will be cheap! Cheers
    Give a man a fire and he's warm for the day. But set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life
  • darcymdarcym Frets: 1303
    just looking for the 50w - updated title, 100w is way too much for what I want
  • AlexHunterAlexHunter Frets: 424
    Matt, why are you looking for a DSL? I know your amp collection already.........

so the DSL isn't really for my normal use, however I needed the JCM 2000 sound doing some over dub and dep gig work, I used the Kemper for the recording stuff and it was fine for the demos, but needed it for some dep work live, not my thing at all, but just ticking a box.

• GadgieGadgie Frets: 96
    I have a DSL 50 watt head. Pretty clean condition.
    How much you looking at spending?

it's your head, your prices, I've just seen some people asking for stupid prices. As long as you'll ship it and are realistic about the price, I'm happy to look at your price.
  • GadgieGadgie Frets: 96
    Can you pm me your email and I can send some photos etc?