SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: 2004 Huber Orca Hollow Standard, LAST CHANCE GETTING TRADED THIS WEEK!

What's Hot
xJonnysixstringxJonnysixstring Frets: 326
edited November 2015 in Guitars £
OK love this guitar, its a complete beast! Recent re-fret so plays like a dream!  This is from the first year of Orca production, If you are keeping an eye on the market early Hubers are a good punt, Its only so long before they go mass production with their current order back log and 4 year waiting list on some models! This is a well played guitar which is why I bought it, Imagine a Huber that you can gig without fear of 1, dinking it and 2, being accused of being a Dentist/Doctor/Lawyer :)

I have been seeing an awesome Osteopath and my neck/shoulder issues are all but gone! I recently bought one of the first R7's (1991) and that has quickly become my number 1. Cash price 2K-2.5K I will consider old Les Pauls, Juniors, Specials and SG's or something cheaper and some cash my way, try your luck you never know :)

imageimageimageimageimage

Pickups are non original custom Greg Winds from the states Neck has had the shine lightly rubbed off, In honesty it would probably buff up but I like the way it feels, I have changed the pickup surrounds to black but have the original flames maple ones pictured
2reaction image LOL 5reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments