SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS Mesa Boogie Rect-o-Verb 50w 1x12 combo £600

DomSDomS Frets: 0

Mesa-Boogie-Rect-o-Verb-SImngle-Rectifier-1x12-Combo-50-wattsMesa-Boogie-Rect-o-Verb-SImngle-Rectifier-1x12-Combo-50-wattsMesa-Boogie-Rect-o-Verb-SImngle-Rectifier-1x12-Combo-50-watts

MESA BOOGIE
RECT-O-VERB
50 watt Combo

Serial number: R50-02528
Transformer number: 562051  40-16639  166-0217

I bought this amp new from Denmark St around 10 years ago. It is an AMAZING sounding amp. Really ballsy. Shimmering cleans and gut-thumping distortion. I have gigged this a few times (carefully) and the volume is seriously, dangerously loud. I had no problem with a loud drummer and another guitarist and I was not even pushing the amp. The ability to select Vintage High Gain or Modern High Gain means you can comfortably go from clean to crunch to classic rock all the way to serious modern metal. 

I look after my gear, and this one is in very good condition.  Bedroom use apart from a few gigs. It has never needed repairing.  

Original footswitch included.

- Handbuilt in Petaluma, California
- 50 Watts, Class A/B Power / 2x6L6, 5x12AX7
- Bias Select Switch (6L6/EL34)
- Fixed Bias for Consistent, Maintenance Free Performance
- 2 Channels
- 5 Modes (Channel 1=Clean or Pushed, Channel 2=Raw, Vintage High Gain or Modern High Gain)
- Independent Gain, Treble, Mid, Bass, Presence, Reverb and Master Controls per Channel
- Spring Reverb
Output Level Control (over all channels)
Footswitchable Solo Level Control - Patent 6,724,897
Parallel FX Loop w/Mix Control
Slave Out
3 Button Footswitch (Channel, Solo & Reverb)

Reluctant sale to fund purchase pf new gear. 

Collection would be ideal, but I am happy to work with buyer to arrange a courier.  
Paypal accepted
Cheques or Postal Orders need to clear BEFORE collection. 

PHOTOS available on e-bay listing: 
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Mesa-Boogie-Rect-o-Verb-SImngle-Rectifier-1x12-Combo-50-watts-/321677415424?

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• hey pal where are you located and what is your best price. Very interested.
    thanks mark
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom