SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

GONE: '94 Fender Twin

telecasterkingtelecasterking Frets: 45
edited February 2017 in Amps £
Great condition, 2x12 with Fender cover, footswitch and castors, clean channel with pull bright switch and two overdrive channels, reverb, effects loop, side handles, high and low power switch, switchable between 100w/25w or 60w/15w with two power valves removed.
£500
Collection from Leatherhead, Surrey (J9, M25) only. 
1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Bump!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • shaunmshaunm Frets: 1693
    Is this for sale also?
  • usedtobeusedtobe Frets: 3842
    Better be for sale - it's in the classified's, after all. There'll be trouble, otherwise!

:P
     so if you fancy a reissue of a guitar they never made in a colour they never used then it probably isn't too overpriced.

• shaunm said:
    Is this for sale also?
    Ad amended to reflect it's for sale as well.
  • Bump.
  • robmac5150robmac5150 Frets: 188
    great amps.......just saying ;-)
  • telecasterkingtelecasterking Frets: 45
    edited May 2015
    Thanks robmac5150, it's a great amp, but I'm playing bass now so I have no use for it, hence the sale of my guitar gear.
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 74503
    GavHaus said:
    @ICBM another 94, no?
    Yes. Great amp at a good price, but it's at the wrong end of the country for me.

Side handles are a good addition if they've been done nicely. You can add castors easily too, the sockets are already fitted.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein