An interesting afternoon.

What's Hot
chillidoggychillidoggy Frets: 17140
edited March 2015 in Off Topic

Strolled down into the town on Saturday afternoon, with the sole purpose of getting some fresh air with some friends we had staying with us. Popped into the Lifeboat boozer for a swift pint, and ended up getting trollied, staggering across the road into the curry house, and ended up getting the bus home (apparently, as I can't really remember). I thought the missus was going to pass out and fall into her curry, but to her credit, she kept it together. Whilst in the curry house, there was a bloke in there that looked like Jeff Bridges character, Obidiah Staines. Mrs C wandered over and told him she thought he played a great part in Iron Man, and insisted on having her photo taken with him. Poor bloke, being pawed by some pissed-up ginger.

Anyway, whilst in the Lifeboat real ale boozer, I bumped into Nick Crane from BBC's 'Coast' programme, and his son, and had a chat with him. What a thoroughly nice bloke he is, what you see is what you get, and it was a pleasure to meet him. I, on the other hand, could well have been a pain in the arse, after God-knows how many pints of Gadds No.7 ale.

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments