SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS - Yamaha THR10 £150 delivered

AdamskiAdamski Frets: 1279
edited April 2015 in Amps £
FS Yamaha THR10, excellent condition, only been used 3 times from new. Comes with the box, charger, unopened USB lead and install disk. All packaging included. 

This is a great bedroom amp, probably the perfect solution for neighbour friendly playing. It sounds great, full and is very responsive to your playing. 

Reason for selling is I bought this just before moving in to my new house and when I got there, found that I could get away with playing my Bogner Shiva at decent levels. As good as this amp is, it's obviously no match for the Shiva so I don't see much point in keeping it around, especially as I don't find myself playing at night very much anyway. 

Grab what I think is a bargain at £150 + delivery.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• AdamskiAdamski Frets: 1279
    Bump.

£150 inc delivery
  • Hydra19Hydra19 Frets: 332
    I'm definately interested. I have a THR10C and have been thinking about another one to run them in stereo. How old is the unit?
  • AdamskiAdamski Frets: 1279
    About 8 months. I haven't updated it to firmware 2.0 yet because I genuinely have hardly used it. The first 4 months it stayed in its box!

It's really a great amp, just a victim of a delayed house move and me thinking I needed something quieter than I do!
  • mark123mark123 Frets: 1358
    Hi if hydra 19 doesnt want it I will take it...would you be able to update firmware before sending ?as I am hopless at that stuff .. ;)
  • Hydra19Hydra19 Frets: 332
    I'm ok with the firmware, I got my THR10C about 2 years ago, I have never plugged it into my laptop to update anything and have used it pretty much each day since I got it, still going strong. I'm in SW19