What's Hot
2»

Comments

• PolarityManPolarityMan Frets: 7494
    It has been supported on Mac for 16 years!!!! :D
    ဈǝᴉʇsɐoʇǝsǝǝɥɔဪቌ
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Phil_aka_PipPhil_aka_Pip Frets: 9794
    But I don't have a Mac, and I don't have the money to buy another PC capable of running the latest version, neither do I have the money to buy another version of Sibelius anyway. What I've got works, or will do when I can find that printer lead.
    "Working" software has only unobserved bugs. (Parroty Error: Pieces of Nine! Pieces of Nine!)
    Seriously: If you value it, take/fetch it yourself
  • underdogunderdog Frets: 8334
    Well long working day over, 26 people came and got new (Disney theme) tattoos and there are 15 people with new piercings in my town. Hell of a long day but £600 or so made for charity. Now a couple of whiskeys and then sleep ready for work in the morning.
  • jd0272jd0272 Frets: 3871
    Went to see my parents (no idea why, I think it was pressure from the kids..). Went to Morrison's to buy some booze and cigs, had some food there (the burgers are class BTW), wifey advised me Morrison's have been voted Britain's Best Breakfast provider, so I might pop in over the weekend for one.

I shall this evening rattle the Mrs' ladybits, and get pissed. And smoke cigs in me shed. Then get more pissed. Bus into town tomorrow to face the joy that is the new Spongebob Squarepants movie. So think it's likely I'll get pissed thrice. Then when she's gone to bed, I'll Sky + The Godfather Pt 1. 
    "You do all the 'widdly widdly' bits, and just leave the hard stuff to me."
  • GrunfeldGrunfeld Frets: 4099
    underdog said:
    Well long working day over, 26 people came and got new (Disney theme) tattoos and there are 15 people with new piercings in my town. Hell of a long day but £600 or so made for charity. Now a couple of whiskeys and then sleep ready for work in the morning.
    Forgive the random way my brain works but I had the thought that if someone was selling knock-off Disney tee-shirts or something then the lawyers would be all over them for copyright infringement. 

How does it work with tattoos?  They get nicked?  You get nicked?  No one gets nicked?

And just curious, what they having done?
  • PolarityManPolarityMan Frets: 7494
    Well tomorrow I need to take the new  Les Paul in to the shop to get it's free setup...nothing wrong with the orignal setup but I wants heavier strings on there so might as well take advantage of the offer.

Then out for meal and pool for a friends birthday.

ဈǝᴉʇsɐoʇǝsǝǝɥɔဪቌ
  • underdogunderdog Frets: 8334
    Grunfeld;583075" said:
    underdog said:

Forgive the random way my brain works but I had the thought that if someone was selling knock-off Disney tee-shirts or something then the lawyers would be all over them for copyright infringement. 

How does it work with tattoos?  They get nicked?  You get nicked?  No one gets nicked?

And just curious, what they having done?
    You know I'm not 100% sure to be honest, but if Disney want to sue us for raising money for a children's cancer charity they're welcome. I'd guess the fact Disney couldn't argue we have impeded their business would help.

We done a selection of quotes from Disney films, characters etc filled the day up and the donate all the money.

• rsvmarkrsvmark Frets: 1461
    Having a few beers with Mrs rsv and th kids after a day's skiing in Austria 
    An official Foo liked guitarist since 2024
  • Philly_QPhilly_Q Frets: 25065
    I've been looking forward to 4 days off but stupidly didn't think about how to spend them...

Woke up with a headache, realised I was getting a sore throat.... did some shopping because everything will be closed on Sunday, then sat around feeling bored and a bit sorry for myself, watching daytime game shows.  Idiot.

Oh well, still 3 days to go.

• speshul91speshul91 Frets: 1397
    rsvmark;583208" said:
    Having a few beers with Mrs rsv and th kids hafter a day's skiing in Austria 
    Is that a plan to make em sleep longer?