SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB On the scrounge! - Spare grill cloth; Silver/Black fender style

What's Hot
king_b1king_b1 Frets: 11
Have just recoverd a 5w head with tolex and it all went quite well considering.

The one thing that didnt - due to over zealous glue use by the original manufacturer i now need to recover the bottom front panel. This is the vent section (ill take some photos this week) and is around 18' by 6' at a guess.

Anyway i'd like to do this in the same material as the speaker it will be used with, but this stuff costs a bit..... and so i was hoping that one of you good people might have a bit left over from a project, that they might want to part with for a small fee. Looking for black with silver cross pattern fender style speaker grill cloth (ill take some pics of this too!)

Hopeful
1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• BluesyDaveBluesyDave Frets: 424
    edited April 2015
    I might have a bit.....will check the size.  PM'd.
    No Darling....I've had that ages.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • 4114Effects4114Effects Frets: 3132
    tFB Trader
    You might want to check your sizes. Eighteen feet by six feet is a mighty large amp head ... :-)
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • hywelghywelg Frets: 4327
    Let me know what size your looking for. I have a few bits that are not big enough for the 2x12's I have to finish off.
  • king_b1king_b1 Frets: 11
    Checked my measurements and it would appear my issue is with correct punctuational abbreviation (inches not feet!) Ha Ha :P

Need a piece 16 inches by 6 inches or 410mm x 160mm 
  • A "Stonehenge" moment :P
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • robwrightrobwright Frets: 741
    A "Stonehenge" moment :P
    Must watch that film again!