Is there a car...

What's Hot
In your neighbourhood/town that turns your head every time you see it? Is it a neighbour's car that you see now and again, making you jealous?

There's a beast of a Mk4 Cortina not far from me that makes me green with envy each time I see it. Black, tinted windows, smoky light lenses and black pre-reflective number plates Slightly lowered and with the requisite sports steels. I spoke to the owner once, who said it was a 2.3 Ghia. All I know is, it looks as sinister as hell and burbles on past with the throatiest roar going... Gorgeous...

Over to you...
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Axe_meisterAxe_meister Frets: 4851
    There's a "Bullet" Ford Mustang fastback that I see now and again. You can hear the burbling V8 a mile off. 
  • StevepageStevepage Frets: 3166
    I sometimes see a 1950's Chevy Bel Air in white and sky blue. Really is a gorgeous car.
  • octatonicoctatonic Frets: 34307
    Cars, no.
    Motorbikes, yes.

A guy down the road has a Ducati 1199.

• stickyfiddlestickyfiddle Frets: 28678
    In our building's car park, there is a Ferrari 612, a McLaren 650S and a bunch of Porsches. But it's the 2015 Corvettes that make my head turn. Fantastic looking car.
    The Assumptions - UAE party band for all your rock & soul desires
    0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Emp_FabEmp_Fab Frets: 25493
    There a bloke down the road from me with a delicious black Audi R8.

Donald Trump needs kicking out of a helicopter

Offset "(Emp) - a little heavy on the hyperbole."
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • StevepageStevepage Frets: 3166
    Most of my work is based in Harpenden so i get to see quite a few expensive cars. The one that stuck out in that town is an orange Lamborghini Aventador. Beautiful in looks and sound
  • SassafrasSassafras Frets: 30355
    I live in a part of the country where every other bloke seems to own a classic car.
    My 2 favourites are an old white open top MG and a bubble car.
  • PolarityManPolarityMan Frets: 7491
    Neighbours have a friend or family that often parks their Masarati Ghibli outside quite often. Nearly had a heart attack when a mate was trying to turn his long wheelbase transit in our tiny turning cricle a mere inches away from the pristine masasrati :D
    ဈǝᴉʇsɐoʇǝsǝǝɥɔဪቌ
  • mike_lmike_l Frets: 5700

An old rugby mate has one of these

Which is about the only car I really lust after......

Ringleader of the Cambridge cartel, pedal champ and king of the dirt boxes (down to 21) 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • AlnicoAlnico Frets: 4616
    Any Aston DB5 anywhere reduces me to a gibbering wreck.
    I saw 4 last year on the road. Haven't seen one this year but probably won't until summer.

Utterly gorgeous.
  • bazxkrbazxkr Frets: 622
    There is a brand new white Jaguar F Type Coupe around here and I dribble every time I see it

If I had a choice...would be an E Type like mentioned above
  • danodano Frets: 1647
    There is a Delorean drives around our town a lot.

the owner is a really nice friendly guy to talk too, whereever its parked up there is always a group of people stood around it.
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 74391
    A chap in my village runs a wedding car business and sometimes brings one home - not just the obligatory white/cream 60s Rolls-Royces, he has some much more interesting ones including a couple of very cool early VW camper vans - these are apparently very popular for weddings now - and… one exactly like this…

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • chillidoggychillidoggy Frets: 17140
    Bloke down the road from me has an Esprit.........albeit in yellow, but it still looks great.

• xSkarloeyxSkarloey Frets: 2962
    One bloke near me has a bottle green Saab from the early 70s while someone else runs a 1983 Triumph Acclaim.

Neither's a classic but they're both in superb nick and I think it's good they're still going.
  • Phil_aka_PipPhil_aka_Pip Frets: 9794
    The E type is deffo the most beautiful car ever made.
    "Working" software has only unobserved bugs. (Parroty Error: Pieces of Nine! Pieces of Nine!)
    Seriously: If you value it, take/fetch it yourself
  • Axe_meisterAxe_meister Frets: 4851
    The wheels always look to small for the arches to me. Probably the only flaw.
    Like a woman wearing a bra a few sizes too small.
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 74391
    The wheels always look to small for the arches to me. Probably the only flaw.
    Like a woman wearing a bra a few sizes too small.
    Like this?

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

• bazxkrbazxkr Frets: 622
    That bra looks just fine to me !!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom