Summer holiday 2015

What's Hot
12346»

Comments

• DinosauriaDinosauria Frets: 67
    jd0272 said:
    Dinosauria;618029" said:
    I'm heading off to Barcelona for the Primavera Sound music festival in about 25 days. Soooo excited!!
    Keep yer wits about ya, the street muggers are vicious. Proper gangs of the bastards.
    I hear you. I've been there for 6 ears in a row and i've never had an issue. The one good thing about so many dodgy gits being around is that as along as you represent less of a target than those around you, you're pretty much safe.

One of my friends who went a few years ago got pick pocketed 3 times on the one trip.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • chrispy108chrispy108 Frets: 2336
    OK we're looking at maybe Orlando. Universal Studios (ooooh yeah!). Can take trip to San Fransisco. Added benefit of seeing what the place is like as lots of jobs in that area for me. Hollywood. Sounds pretty good to me.
    I love Orlando. Loads to do, get yourself somewhere on I-Drive so you can walk to a different bar/restaurant every night. I've stayed in the Econolodge twice, it's cheap, clean and in a great location.

You're aware that San Fran is a 5:30 hour flight from Orlando right? San Fran to LA is 1:20.
  • EvilmagsEvilmags Frets: 5158
    San Sebastian Jazz Festival. Easily Europe's. Best beach city, more Michelin starred restaurants than most countries and great nightlife.
  • EvilmagsEvilmags Frets: 5158
    thomasross20;618194" said:
    OK we're looking at maybe Orlando. Universal Studios (ooooh yeah!). Can take trip to San Fransisco. Added benefit of seeing what the place is like as lots of jobs in that area for me. Hollywood. Sounds pretty good to me.
    Orlando is dull, boring and very parochial. The benedorm of America. Seriously naff place ti spend time in.
  • boogiemanboogieman Frets: 12881
    edited May 2015
    Evilmags;618512" said:
    [quote="thomasross20;618194"]OK we're looking at maybe Orlando. Universal Studios (ooooh yeah!). Can take trip to San Fransisco. Added benefit of seeing what the place is like as lots of jobs in that area for me. Hollywood. Sounds pretty good to me.
    Orlando is dull, boring and very parochial. The benedorm of America. Seriously naff place ti spend time in. [/quote]

Unless you happen to like theme parks of course. ;)
  • thomasross20thomasross20 Frets: 4468
    I loved Universal in Florida so reckon I'll love the one on the West Coast!

Nooo, never realised San Fran is so far away :(
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom