SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS Wilkinson WV6SBCR Trem £25

ftumchftumch Frets: 697
edited April 2015 in Parts £
£25 posted Included in the sale but not in the pic: 1 more Spring, the claw and the trem arm (it's here somewhere) WV6SBCR Steel Block WV6 Providing a bridge which offered the unsurpassed "tone transfer" of a 6-screw pivot system but with the smooth fulcrum action of a 2 pivot set-up was a challenge we could not resist. By utilising the unique Wilkinson "5+1" knife-edges it is now possible. One hole to locate the vibrato laterally whilst the remaining 5 elongated slots eliminate the chance of screws binding in the holes, resulting in a "return to original position" second to none! Push-in vibrato arm, vintage spec bent steel saddles, and "stagger drilled" block are also included on this model. http://i1131.photobucket.com/albums/m544/kevinstead/070AE8FE-6C4F-4B02-9CB6-05370F335A94.jpg http://i1131.photobucket.com/albums/m544/kevinstead/C9C94044-1704-4CF2-BD5C-EE52040559B4.jpg This non paragraph post was brought to you by my iphone :(
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• ftumchftumch Frets: 697
    Price adjustment after checking ebay
    No-one need a good quality cheap trem?
  • markvmarkv Frets: 462
    Hi - does it come with the screws to fasten it the guitar? I'm thinking of it for an old Squier Strat but the screws I have are a bit rusty.
    Yes mark comes with the fixing screws and springs
  • robwrightrobwright Frets: 741
    edited May 2015
    PM sent (in case Markv doesn't nab it!)

Well I would have it but it looks like @robwright beat me to the punch (or the PM in this case)! PM sent just case.
  • robwrightrobwright Frets: 741
    No, its yours Mark - your enquiry was first!

Ah thanks Rob, you're a gent!