SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB: Marshall Cab - Vintage.

tele69tele69 Frets: 198
edited April 2015 in Amps £
Late 60s / very early 70s preferably with original tolex/ grill in decent condition. Speakers preferred but not necessarily required as I have some. Postage would helpful but willing to travel up to 100 miles or so. May consider a restoration cab providing it's not shagged.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• GadgieGadgie Frets: 96
    How about a red tolex top cab with org GB's. Late 60's I think going buy the handles etc. I also have a 70's bottom cab with GB's. Red one is pretty good for the age though I think the grill was recovered mid 70's. The bottom cab is pretty tatty, but both sound ace.

Posted Image
    Gadgie said:
    How about a red tolex top cab with org GB's. Late 60's I think going buy the handles etc. I also have a 70's bottom cab with GB's. Red one is pretty good for the age though I think the grill was recovered mid 70's. The bottom cab is pretty tatty, but both sound ace.

edited April 2015
    Gadgie said: