Floyd tae get 180 million for fight

What's Hot
13»

Comments

• SassafrasSassafras Frets: 30355
    Mayweather's always been on the back foot running away. He is a very boring boxer.
    I'm gutted Manny didn't win. He's a far more exciting fighter.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • underdogunderdog Frets: 8334
    capo4th;619750" said:
    One of the most boring fights I have ever watched and I have been watching boxing for nearly 30 years. 

Both fighters offered very little Mayweather dodged and weaved about a bit better and upped his jab rate a bit more often and won on points.

I should have remembered what a boring fighter Mayweather is from the last time I wasted £20 watching one of his fights.
    I think that's the problem he is boring to watch, never gets hit much and doesn't do that much hitting, its an amazing skill but he will never be loved like someone who takes a few punches in an effort to land his own and stop a fight.

It's like Chelsea are the footballing equivalent.
  • DefaultMDefaultM Frets: 7680
    A few people at work we're going on about this so I thought I'd watch. Never heard of Mayweather before last week but he's clearly a massive prick and one of the most boring fighters I've ever seen. No wonder he's never lost a fight if he spends 36 minutes running away a few times a year.
  • Tone71Tone71 Frets: 637
    That`s honestly the last time I stay up all night to watch a 5am fight, not only the huge amount of alcohol consumed but the lack of sleep, I`m still feeling shit.