Royal Baby Day

What's Hot
13»

Comments

• SassafrasSassafras Frets: 30355
    Princess Tracey gets my vote.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Flink_PoydFlink_Poyd Frets: 2492
    I hope for Williams willies sake she's get a few extra stitches popped in, must be like a Louis Vuitton tote bag down there by now.

Nobody is guaranteed tomorrow.....

3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • bingefellerbingefeller Frets: 5723
    I hope for Williams willies sake she's get a few extra stitches popped in, must be like a Louis Vuitton tote bag down there by now.

lol!
  • thomasross20thomasross20 Frets: 4468
    edited May 2015
    It's PAINFUL. 
    They're talking about how it's a new world because announcements are being made on twitter. For Christ's sake!
    The news people trying to drag it out, speaking veeery slowly. Oh look, the door opened, we some some movement - oh no, false alarm! ten thousand hours of footage on some door. 
    It's just the worst thing ever. One of the reasons I never watch TV any more (only films).
    Do you think Kate would have gone for William had he not been an incredibly wealthy Royal?
    I know what the news commentary sounds like!! 
    F***ing snooker commentary!! Very slow and paced
  • snakemanStoosnakemanStoo Frets: 1708
    Behold! The vast amount of fucks I give.
    PSN id : snakey33stoo
    It's PAINFUL. 
    They're talking about how it's a new world because announcements are being made on twitter. For Christ's sake!
    The news people trying to drag it out, speaking veeery slowly. Oh look, the door opened, we some some movement - oh no, false alarm! ten thousand hours of footage on some door. 
    It's just the worst thing ever. One of the reasons I never watch TV any more (only films).
    Do you think Kate would have gone for William had he not been an incredibly wealthy Royal?

Never thought about that one to be honest with you. Who do you think cuts Kate's toenails? I bet the clippings have to be specially disposed of so as no one steals them and uses the DNA.
  • SambostarSambostar Frets: 8745

I think the whole event was utterly charming and Katie is so brave for putting up a public face for the media only 10 hours after the birth.  Apparently the little Princess was not as heavy as the little darling and heir to the throne, George.  The whole day has been fantastic.  The event has really lightened my life and now I walk with a little skip in my step and my heart beats a little stronger, forfilled with wonderment, in the knowledge that there is another little Princess in the world.

Incidentally, talking about being uplifted in spirit, does anybody know the going rate for Guillotine's on Ebay at the moment?

Backdoor Children Of The Sock
    5reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • holnrewholnrew Frets: 8207
    It's PAINFUL. 

Never thought about that one to be honest with you. Who do you think cuts Kate's toenails? I bet the clippings have to be specially disposed of so as no one steals them and uses the DNA.
    Uses the DNA for what?
    My V key is broken
    holnrew said:
    It's PAINFUL. 

Uses the DNA for what?
    Framing her for crimes.  Uses it to create more Kates.  
  • boogiemanboogieman Frets: 12881
    thomasross20;618852" said:
    So Kate, what exactly attracted you to the prematurely balding horse faced famous billionaire?
  • ChalkyChalky Frets: 6813
    The old Private Eye headline summed it up best. Their otherwise blank front page simply read "Woman has baby".

Can we talk about something else please?
    boogieman said:
    thomasross20;618852" said:
    So Kate, what exactly attracted you to the prematurely balding horse faced famous billionaire?
    Hahahaha!!

God I hate the news these days. The presenters think they're celebrities themselves. That programme on in the morning with Susannah Reid is the WORST. Especially when that celebrity guy comes on! Eugh. (Missus watches all this!). What's weird about the news is how they'll report some natural disaster then put on a smile to talk about the football. Honestly, I think sport should not be a part of the news. Why not music? Or some other endeavour? Ugh!