SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Zilla Custom Fatboy 8ohm with old V30's

photekphotek Frets: 1507
edited May 2015 in Amps £

Really great condition, no tears and just the slightlest bit of 'give' in the grille cloth.

Black tolex with Marshall black / cream (salt and pepper) cloth and gold piping. Open or closed back as well as mono stereo inputs. The baffle is angled slightly for better projection. Also includes black Hot covers padded cover

Better pics when I get home tonight but it has 2 of the very best sounding British made V30's. I have had these speakers for years and they have perfectly bedded in removing the harsh mid spike and leaving the superb grunt and clarity that you only get from old V30's :)

I might be tempted to sell the cab for £200 unloaded.

£300 collected from Huntingdon, Cambs or can meet up at a dodgy services somewhere within reason as seems to be the norm these days.

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b371/Markcupra/bb0395e4cb4dd658b000075313deb5de_zps9b314f06.jpg

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom