NGD, a pattern is forming

well my new found love of Indie Guitars has GAS'd me this, pretty much same shape as my silver fururistic http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/40232/ngd-again#latest but pre 2008 headstock and kick ass(seriously) emg style pickups, pick ups have really impressed me.

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• xmrchixmrchi Frets: 2810
    I have heard good things about indie guitars, and that looks pretty individual, hngd
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • BluesyDaveBluesyDave Frets: 424
    Liking the look of that.  It reminds me of a Shine from years ago.
    No Darling....I've had that ages.
  • mrchi said:
    I have heard good things about indie guitars, and that looks pretty individual, hngd

that is funny you mention 'individual' as I cannot find this actual set up and I do recall local guitar shop about 10 years ago going on about Indie UK offering a service where you could choose your own body/pickups/finish config from their range..

Liking the look of that.  It reminds me of a Shine from years ago.
    yeah its pretty darn good looking and the condition for a guitar at least 7 years old is amazing, plays a beauty too proper chuffed with it... now to start looking for an Indie semi, I have got the wife a car this week so I am getting guilt free purchases in whilst I can :) :D
  • FortheloveofguitarFortheloveofguitar Frets: 4308
    edited May 2015
    Richtone had a bullseye Indie for £150 the other day.

Great guitars
  • UnclePsychosisUnclePsychosis Frets: 13371
    I really like the look of that, great colour and shape.

Not sure I could live with the 12th fret inlay or the branding on the headstock though. I'd have to change those!
  • Indie side by side pic, the headstock inlay on the green one is from what I have found on t'web so possibly on 33% accurate :D the inlay they used in the custom shop choose you own config ones.. plays lovely they both do I am truly addicted to them.. the only shape I have not liked when looking is the Jag and that is because it is only Jag shape in body, everything else just looks like a regular strat.

• racefaceec90racefaceec90 Frets: 1052
    i used to have an indie super t guitar like this one image

it was a nice guitar for £300 (bought it about 5 years ago). although i don't have it any more,i would consider getting another indie tbh :-)
    i like cake :-) here's my youtube channel   https://www.youtube.com/user/racefaceec90 

• UnclePsychosisUnclePsychosis Frets: 13371
    strumjoughlamps;633559" said:
    Indie side by side pic, the headstock inlay on the green one is from what I have found on t'web so possibly on 33% accurate :D the inlay they used in the custom shop choose you own config ones.. plays lovely they both do I am truly addicted to them.. the only shape I have not liked when looking is the Jag and that is because it is only Jag shape in body, everything else just looks like a regular strat.
    Love that one on the left. It's the kind of aesthetic that I wish PRS made more use of.