SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB: Peavey Bandit in the Midlands

As per the title, a Peavey bandit within the midlands area. Preferably a teal stripe model and as close to Coventry as possible! Thanks
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Pete24vPete24v Frets: 235
    I may have one, and in Leicester!

Well, I do have one, but I'm waiting for the Express version to arrive tomorrow before I let it go.
  • Cool may I ask how much you'd be after and what version it is? I also won't be able to pick up from Leicester for a couple of weeks - would that be alright?

Thanks
  • Pete24vPete24v Frets: 235
    Yep, £70 is what i paid for it, so i'd like that back. It's the Teal stripe version with the scorpion speaker. No problem about pickup, i can even meet you part way if you like.

Pete

• Hi sorry I missed this! That sounds good to me, I'll have to make sure I'll be able to pick it up and then I'll get back to you for definite if that's okay. What time would suit you to pick up - I'm presuming evenings and weekends?

Thanks