SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FT: Suhr Aldrich HB's (for same or similar)

What's Hot
John_PJohn_P Frets: 2774
edited October 2013 in Guitars £
I've had these in my custom 24 for a couple of years.  I love the sound but I fancy a change.

They are in chrome, short leg and standard spacing.

Ideally I'd swap for something in zebra and trem spaced - I'd be happy with the same again in zebra or try me with something else.

Hard to get a pic of chrome and show the wear but here goes - let me know if you want more...

http://i1332.photobucket.com/albums/w617/johnpinchin2/Suhrchrome_zpseecacff9.jpg
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• John_PJohn_P Frets: 2774
    still available if anyone wants them...
  • Take the covers off mate they could be zebras underneath?
  • DeijavooDeijavoo Frets: 3308
    How much difference does f-spaced actually make? 

I've got a Rasmus somewhere over the Atlantic on it's way to me which has Suhr SSH and SSV (+ I think?) pups in but I was considering putting covers on them if that was possible?
    Deijavoo said:
    How much difference does f-spaced actually make? 

I've got a Rasmus somewhere over the Atlantic on it's way to me which has Suhr SSH and SSV (+ I think?) pups in but I was considering putting covers on them if that was possible?
    Soundwise I don't think it makes any difference - the magnetic field easily overlaps the strings.  I'd just prefer zebra's - problem is if I take the covers off and they are black...  They sound great so I'm not in any rush, just fancy a change of look and maybe a chance to try something different.

Adding covers is doable but more hassle than I could ever be bothered with - I'm Ash or Hayden could sort that for you though or if yours are zebra you could trade with mine and see which you prefer...
  • DeijavooDeijavoo Frets: 3308
    Cool, cheers for the info John but mine are black. 

I actually quite fancy matte black covers for it.

We will see. 
  • CatthanCatthan Frets: 391
    Great pups, great dealer and f spacing makes no diff.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • MoltisantiMoltisanti Frets: 1143
    how much to sell them ?

how much to sell them ?
    Without sounding awkward - the same price as something to replace them...  If I see something I fancy trying and buy them then I'll update for a straight sale - it would only be the same as the black ones I sold though...