Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

LOOKING FOR MUSICIANS!!!

What's Hot
2»

Comments

•  ... And Norman Tebbitt lives here too!
    That Tory tosser :(

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • I used to make Norman Tebbit's glasses...quite blind he were...That's no excuse though!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • KebabkidKebabkid Frets: 3411
    Was there last Friday and love the place. Fab curry at Orissa and great live music coming from the club/pub opposite called The Gym. Seems like a pleasant, lively but safe town with most things within walking distance.

Suffolk beckons this confirmed Surrey-ite ;) and I can see why @Monquixote loves it.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • monquixotemonquixote Frets: 18304
    tFB Trader
    Kebabkid said:
    Was there last Friday and love the place. Fab curry at Orissa and great live music coming from the club/pub opposite called The Gym. Seems like a pleasant, lively but safe town with most things within walking distance.

Suffolk beckons this confirmed Surrey-ite ;) and I can see why @Monquixote loves it.
    Are you moving up my way Cos?
  • KebabkidKebabkid Frets: 3411
    edited September 2015
    Not at the mo Nick but we're considering our future options and BSE is at the top. I'll keep you posted.

Both BSE and Cambridge look like a good place for music too so good luck to the OP and hope you find/have found something ;)
  • Marktigere1Marktigere1 Frets: 101
    edited September 2015
    Kebabkid said:

Blimey!!

Never thought my home town would get such a mention, nor my favourite curry house:)

But yes, feel sorry for visiting cars as the parking has gone from bad to worse.  (I'm lucky, I can walk into town;)
    tFB Trader
    Kebabkid said:

Blimey!!

Never thought my home town would get such a mention, nor my favourite curry house:)

But yes, feel sorry for visiting cars as the parking has gone from bad to worse.  (I'm lucky, I can walk into town;)
    Awesome, didn't realise there were other Bury folk on here.
  • Awesome, didn't realise there were other Bury folk on here.
    Yep, Cornishman who married a Bury girl!

Lived here 14 years.  Yourself?
    tFB Trader
    From Ipswich originally, then London and moved here about 7 years ago.