SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS/FT: EHX B9 Organ Machine. GONE

vasselmeyervasselmeyer Frets: 3682
edited July 2015 in FX £
On the principle that if I'm not using it, or not likely to use it, it gets moved on, up for sale or trade is my EHX B9 Organ Machine. This is a cool pedal which gives remarkably authentic organ sounds from a guitar. I'm just not going to use it in my new band. It's in pretty much mint condition although it does have velcro on the bottom.

I'm looking for c.£120 if you're buying with PPG or a little more if you want the full PP transaction. Bearing in mind the reported scams we've seen here I would prefer to trade with forum members with a decent number of frets.

I would be open to trades for other interesting effects. I am sorted for drives but I may be interested in mod effects like vibes, tremolos or possibly chorus/phaser/vibe type effects. As an off the wall call, I have a slight yearning for some form of harmoniser like a Boss PS-6. I'd do cash either way to ensure no-one's left out of pocket.

Picture below:

Here's a video from EHX:

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments