The Rugby Union Thread

What's Hot

Comments

• GassageGassage Frets: 30887
    Itoje out for 6 weeks.

*An Official Foo-Approved guitarist since Sept 2023.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Be good for him to have a break (excuse the pun) as he needs to be managed well. Future England/Lions captain. 
  • fretmeisterfretmeister Frets: 24236
    Chris Ashton's move to Toulon is confirmed.

He'll add some bite to their attack.
  • scrumhalfscrumhalf Frets: 11291
    I hear he's licking his lips at the prospect.
  • Gassage said:
    Itoje out for 6 weeks.
    Gives the kid some more time for his University final year.  

With Jos Buttler, Itoje's one of my favourite sportsmen to watch; like a Strongman with the feet of a ballet dancer - or something like that! 
    Jonathan Davies out of today's test.

• @Gassage to be honest don't think it will make any difference to the side that's picked, big, slow in thought and mind, and lacking skill. 
  • eSullyeSully Frets: 981
    Aussie backs are ripping Wales apart! Rough half of rugby for Welsh fans
  • cj73cj73 Frets: 1003
    BaBa's are entertaining 
    Ouch, Messy. Wales didn't compete in back row, slow in push defence, alignment of the wider defenders atrocious.

Missed players like Foxy and Not Toby.

I watched the first half of the first half of the Wales-Aus game then dropped off.

Decided to watch the Boks-Baabaas instead. Cracking game of rugby.
  • hywelghywelg Frets: 4303
    Wales were godawful. one dimensional, slow, predictable and completely outclassed. Not looking promising for the rest of the autumn internationals or 6 Nations.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • exocetexocet Frets: 1958
    hywelg said:
    Wales were godawful. one dimensional, slow, predictable and completely outclassed. Not looking promising for the rest of the autumn internationals or 6 Nations.
    Can't disagree there. it got frustratingly worse in 2nd half when once again we had good posession at times but screwed it up through poor decision making, no decision making or ineptitude  

That said, this really wasn't the team that Wales needed to face 1st up. Had it been the final match of the A.I's I think they would have made a better fist of it. 

If it's any consolation for the Welsh fans on here, Ireland are playing the All Blacks soon so you probably won't take the worst beating of the day! I'll be watching this one from behind the couch!!
    eSully said:
    If it's any consolation for the Welsh fans on here, Ireland are playing the All Blacks soon so you probably won't take the worst beating of the day! I'll be watching this one from behind the couch!!
    Interesting game so far, the ref appears not to have received the ABs "we do what we like" notification.
    scrumhalf said:
    eSully said:
    Interesting game so far, the ref appears not to have received the ABs "we do what we like" notification.
    Can't see match but scoreline looks interesting. 
    scrumhalf said:
    eSully said:
    Maybe they were trying to tell him during that cracking rendition of Irelands Call. I'm sure he'll get reminded at half time
    Just realised it's on BT Sport. Sorry Ireland, I've started watching now, no doubt I'll jinx the match  
    exocet said:
    Just realised it's on BT Sport. Sorry Ireland, I've started watching now, no doubt I'll jinx the match  
    It's alright, we had one good half at least ... seriously though. Turn it off!!! ;)