Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Ways to annoy your wife, what works for you?

What's Hot

Comments

• jonnyburgojonnyburgo Frets: 12657
    And falling asleep before she does that irritates her too, apparently it's evidence that I have no life in me.
    "OUR TOSSPOT"
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 74391
    Stopping suddenly in the middle of an argument when I realise I'm not going to get anywhere and refusing to discuss the subject any further.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • BucketBucket Frets: 7752
    edited September 2017
    I'm a bit of a neat freak so my girlfriend's laissez-faire approach to tidying and washing up annoys me.

She's messy so my rather anal-retentive approach to the above annoys her.

Luckily we don't live together, I think it would probably cause arguments.
    - "I'm going to write a very stiff letter. A VERY stiff letter. On cardboard."
  • crunchman said:
    Eating.  Apparently I eat too noisily.
    Apparently I swallow far too noisy.

Before you lot get all kinky, this is most often complained about when I come in from doing some gardening and neck a pint of water.  Seems unfair to me.
    Trading feedback | FS: Nothing just now
    JM build | Pedalboard plans
  • RandallFlaggRandallFlagg Frets: 14198
    edited September 2017
    Telling her that Dawn, our neighbour over the road, looks really nice in that new dress.

5reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • RMJ said:
    Breathing 
    I've read through this thread waiting for someone to say this, to see if I could get in first, you win.

So, this.
    You are the dreamer, and the dream...
  • crunchmancrunchman Frets: 11716
    crunchman said:
    Eating.  Apparently I eat too noisily.
    Apparently I swallow far too noisy.

Before you lot get all kinky, this is most often complained about when I come in from doing some gardening and neck a pint of water.  Seems unfair to me.
    My daughters are sometimes getting told off for eating too noisily now as well.
  • Falling asleep when she's riding me.
  • octatonicoctatonic Frets: 34307
    octatonic said:
    She is very hard to annoy.
    I'm the grumpy one.
    Still trying.
    Haven't succeeded.
  • underdogunderdog Frets: 8334
    octatonic said:
    octatonic said:
    I'm the grumpy one.
    Still trying.
    Haven't succeeded.

Send her to me for a few days, seems I'm incredibly good at pissing off women, even when I'm not trying.
  • SassafrasSassafras Frets: 30355
    edited September 2017
    And falling asleep before she does that irritates her too, apparently it's evidence that I have no life in me.
    It's the other way round for me, waking up never fails to send her into paroxysms of rage.
  • fandangofandango Frets: 2204
    Playing anything by Frank Zappa ... or even better (trying) to sing an out-of-tune version of his "Love of my Life" off the Reuben & The Jets album.
  • boogiemanboogieman Frets: 12882
    fandango said:
    Playing anything by Frank Zappa ... or even better (trying) to sing an out-of-tune version of his "Love of my Life" off the Reuben & The Jets album.
    My wife is pretty hard to annoy, like others I'm generally the grumpy half of our marriage. Putting on a Mahavishnu Orchestra track usually works though.  
  • SeshSesh Frets: 1914
    octatonic said:
    octatonic said:
    I'm the grumpy one.
    Still trying.
    Haven't succeeded.
    Has the fact that you are now seemingly emp not annoyed her?
    Can't sing, can't dance, can handle a guitar a little.
  • IamnobodyIamnobody Frets: 7054
    edited September 2017
    As of today I can confirm that forgetting her birthday goes down like a shit sandwich...we are away for the weekend partially because of it and I still forgot!
    Previously known as stevebrum
    4reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • guitarfishbayguitarfishbay Frets: 7973
    edited September 2017
    Bucket said:
    I'm a bit of a neat freak so my girlfriend's laissez-faire approach to tidying and washing up annoys me.

She's messy so my rather anal-retentive approach to the above annoys her.

Luckily we don't live together, I think it would probably cause arguments.
    Hah same thing here. You get used to it with a bit of compromise...

I get stressed if I feel enclosed by stuff being everywhere. Especially if there's nowhere to walk in a room due to stuff being all over the floor.

Somehow she needs nearly two wardrobes, a chest of drawers and 3 tall bookshelves (that corner IKEA Billy thing), most of the door hooks, under bed storage, and half of my chest of drawers too. I have half of one section of one wardrobe and half of a chest of drawers.

At least the floor is clear these days, many items of flatpack furniture building later...

Can't complain otherwise though.
  • boogiemanboogieman Frets: 12882
    Iamnobody said:
    As of today I can confirm that forgetting her birthday goes down like a shit sandwich...we are away for the weekend partially because of it and I still forgot!
    Good grief, that's going to give her ammo for decades to come. Wouldn't want to be you right now.  :#
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • DominicDominic Frets: 16612
    My wife has a ridiculous obsession with insects....flys,wasps,midges etc  and keeping them away from the house
    If we are away or eating outside and a fly or wasp comes near the table she does this very very annoying jumping up and swatting/flappingi in a completely out of control screaming fit whilst ducking her head and generally prancing around like a demented loon......invariably wine bottles and side plates go flying soaking and staining everybody at ours and adjoining tables. It makes me absolutely furious.
     Consequently,no matter how hot she keeps going round the house closing windows  ....so I keep following her round re- opening them and patio doors etc.........very often I do it even when it's cold just to annoy her.
  • AlexCAlexC Frets: 2396
    Playing one of her guitars - although she's allowed to play mine anytime she likes, apparently.
  • Winny_PoohWinny_Pooh Frets: 8061
    edited September 2017
    If I close the doors downstairs when it's freezing it "keeps out the fresh air"
    yet
    Cracking a bedroom window overnight for some cool air to have a comfy sleep under a duvet "gives me a headache and sore throat" 
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom