SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Various Pedals for Sale and trade, Akai, EHX, Joyo, Handbuilt switch (JHS, Digitech gone)

thecolourboxthecolourbox Frets: 10389
edited October 2015 in FX £
Right, here's some stuff for sale or trade, that I want to try and sell to fund other stuff I've seen that I'd like. There's quite a lot (alongside the free stuff thread I've just posted) so bear with me if I don't reply straight away, I will try. Oh and if you think my prices are too high or whatever, I'm happy(and would be grateful) if you would PM to tell me so that I can take a view and amend accordingly. 

Some I'll offer for sale or trades, others (the cheaper ones) I'll offer for trade only as it's hardly worth the monetary palava (mmm pavlova) for such low value pedals. I'll dump a wanted list at the bottom

First up, the main ones:

JHS Twin Twelve. SOLD!! (Well, traded) An excellent demo here from PGS. It's an overdrive designed to sound like an old Silvertone amp used by the likes of Jack White and others. Excellent crunch, excellent dynamics etc, and the brightest LED you've ever seen. I think it's one of the few JHS pedals that aren't copies, for those uneasy with their conscience. Perfect condition and in the box with all the gubbins. I bought it for £120 used on eBay, asking £100 delivered.

Digitech Whammy Four - SOLD!! no hipster jokes here please. Again as used by Jacky White, you all know what these do. Some scratches to the paintwork. Includes Digitech psu but no box. They seem to have bombed in value since the Whammy 5 came out, is £60 delivered ok?

The Blue Box Bottom Left - this was a custom switch I had made, I forget by whom. It's actually a sort of static expression pedal I used for a pitch shifter to harmonise on the fly. The left knob you set to the equivalent of the lowest point you want to sweep from (in my case a minor 3rd), then the right hand knob to the highest point of the sweep (in my case a major 3rd). The switch is then momentary between the two. With practise you can get some awesome harmonising, very Brian May esque. Thee's a bit of scratching on the paint work unfortunately. You need a stereo lead to use it as an expression pedal. £20 delivered 

Part 2 to follow...

I'm scared and I'm waiting for life
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• thecolourboxthecolourbox Frets: 10389
    edited October 2015
    Part 2

Then these guys are cheap and cheerful, so happy to swap for stuff rather than selling for cash if that makes sense
    Joyo Vintage Overdrive - you all know these tube screamer clones right?
    EHX Switchblade - basic AB switch pedal
    EHX Chillswitch SOLD!! (Well, traded) - buffer, and kill switch muting switch, cool stutter effects are possible with this badboy
    EHX Bassballs, original big box - I've no idea if this works, I bought it from a shop in Brum but I don't have the odd 1/8" power jack to use it so I've never powered it on. The previous owner seems to have disconnected the battery. Take a chance on it (or fixing it if required) maybe?
    Akai Fuzz - a big muff kind of sound, Guitar Guitar were knocking them out cheap so I tried one, just lusting after other flavours of fuzz at present Decent build and very shiny, you can choose three different mods (boost, warm, and muffy I think).

Right, my wanted Trade List:
    Cheap stuff - EHX Double muff, cheap tremolo, 
    MXR Distortion + (vintage like the one for sale on here or the newer reissue)
    A Rat type pedal (Proco or Little Bear, or any of the mini ones etc, I'm not a snob!)
    Pod HD (there's a 300 for sale around here but any would do, especially the bean)
    Polyphonic Octaver, Mooer or EHX I guess (want one with volume controls)
    Reverb of some kind
    Bass Preamp Di
    Rack Power amp (like Marshall 8008)
    I'll probably remember other stuff later

I'm also selling/trading a Jettenuator here

Any questions, requests for more clearer photos etc, please do ask away I'll happily oblige

Thanks guys

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • How much is the chill switch sounds fun

Instagram is Rocknrollismyescape -

FOR SALE - Catalinbread Echorec, Sonic Blue classic player strat and a Digitech bad monkey

• I'd swap you for the Caline Delay you have for sale?
  • Ok deal

FOR SALE - Catalinbread Echorec, Sonic Blue classic player strat and a Digitech bad monkey

• Cookiemonster I have sent you a PM, for everybody else, here's a bump

In the true spirit of both clearing out but also keeping the GAS merry go roundturning, I've put a few small amps up for trade as well (Mooer Little Monster Bassman, Vox Brian May Special, and a Blackstar ID Core 10). That thread is in the amps section.
  • Bump, any offers guys?
  • Just a small bump unborn
  • Help me out guys, is it the items or the prices that are no good?

• Hi mate forgot all about this. Pm'd about whammy

• Pm'd re twin twelve
  • You might want to update thread as per recent activity.
    Indeed matey, good call. Hope you enjoy your new pedals my friend!
  • @thecolourbox thanks mate! Same to you. Not arrived yet, but hopefully on Monday!
  • Pedals arrived...trade complete! Many thanks to @thecolourbox - great fella! Trade/sell with confidence :)
    Thank goodness they arrived. Hope you enjoy them, the JHS in particular is brilliant, the Killswitch is good fun though, great for stuttery stabs of massive distortion! Huge thanks to @racarins as well for being a gent and for an excellent trade. Good feedback will be left in the relevant thread :)

So all that is left now are the following:

The Blue Box Bottom Left - this was a custom switch I had made, I forget by whom. It's actually a sort of static expression pedal I used for a pitch shifter to harmonise on the fly. The left knob you set to the equivalent of the lowest point you want to sweep from (in my case a minor 3rd), then the right hand knob to the highest point of the sweep (in my case a major 3rd). The switch is then momentary between the two. With practise you can get some awesome harmonising, very Brian May esque. There's a bit of scratching on the paint work unfortunately. You need a stereo lead to use it as an expression pedal.£20 delivered 

ANd these for trades, say £15 rough trade value each:
    Joyo Vintage Overdrive - you all know these tube screamer clones right?
    EHX Switchblade - basic AB switch pedal
    EHX Bassballs, original big box - I've no idea if this works, I bought it from a shop in Brum but I don't have the odd 1/8" power jack to use it so I've never powered it on. The previous owner seems to have disconnected the battery. Take a chance on it (or fixing it if required) maybe? I do now have a mini jack power lead! so i will try this out this week and see if I still want to part ways with it
    Akai Fuzz - a big muff kind of sound, Guitar Guitar were knocking them out cheap so I tried one, just lusting after other flavours of fuzz at present Decent build and very shiny, you can choose three different mods (boost, warm, and muffy I think).

And the updated trade list, or stuff I'm after in general. Happy to part ex towards your stuff as my stuff left is pretty low value now:
    MXR Distortion + (vintage like the one for sale on here or the newer reissue, or a DIY kit or clone or whatever)
    A Rat type pedal (Proco or Little Bear, or any of the mini ones, or a DIY kit or clone, I'm not a snob!)
    Polyphonic Octaver, Mooer or EHX I guess (want one with volume controls)
    I'll probably remember other stuff later

Oh and if anybody knows where I can get a Fiberglass/Resoglass guitar body from anywhere except the US (Heard rumours they can be got cheaper in China???) please shout up and I'll send you a freebie :)