SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

For Sale or Trade, Jet City Jettenuator

A good quality attenuator, from the wonderful guys at Jet City. Acts as dummy load, line out, emulated DI out, and can of course attenuate down. I think there is a bit of attenuaton even on maximum volume. I used it as my old Tweedy Pro Junior didn't have master volume, so I could wind the drive up then dial down the volume for home playing.

Comes with the box and (I think!!!) the manual

I bought it new direct from Jet City, think it was about £105. Not really used it much as I traded the Pro Junior pretty soon after I got it. How does £85 delivered sound?

I do have a load of pedals for sale/trade here too, with my trade wanted list!

Any questions, please let me know

I'm scared and I'm waiting for life
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Surprised nobody's interested in this? No offers?
  • I know it's not on your wanted list but any interest in trading for a mint Fulltone Fulldrive 2 Mosfet?
  • I've no idea what it is mate to be honest, let me have a YouTube gander later on and I'll have a think
  • Sorry @delgwapo I've done a bit of listening and it's not for me, sounds a bit too "fat" for wasn't of a better word. Thank you for the generous offer though mate
  • Bump every weekend, bump every weekend