SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Collings 290 TV Yellow 2013 - price drop £1400 SOLD

What's Hot
StuartMac290StuartMac290 Frets: 1550
edited November 2015 in Guitars £
Personal circumstances forcing the sale of a few pieces - and this is the most reluctant of the lot. One of the finest guitars I've ever had in my hands, just not getting enough use on current projects to justify keeping it when I really need to raise funds.

You won't find a more resonant solid-bodied electric guitar. It's beautifully put together, plays like an absolute dream (this one is set up for 10.5s) and the Lollar P90s sound incredible. It's in excellent nick, just one tiny wee ding about the size of a match head on the edge. Original case included, which itself is something of a work of art.

Not really looking for trades due to the circumstances of the sale, but you never know, so suggest away. Having said that I'd consider an R4 or R6, and would almost certainly take an R5 in similar nick.

Looking for £1400 + postage.

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments