SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Fender Deluxe 72 Custom Tele (MIM) + Hardcase. £520

Col_DeckerCol_Decker Frets: 2188
edited October 2015 in Guitars £

For Sale: MIM Fender Telecaster '72 Custom Deluxe in black + Hard case. Guitar body & Neck in excellent condition, one tuning peg has had knock but it hasn't affected its performance at all (one of the split pieces from the bottom E came off, see pic).

Collected from TF10 for £520, or posted in UK for £550

Ed Conway & The Unlawful Men - Alt Prog Folk: The FaceBook and The SoundCloud

'Rope Or A Ladder', 'Don't Sing Love Songs', and 'Poke The Frog'  albums available now - see FaceBook page for details

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• LewliganLewligan Frets: 544
    One of the coolest looking guitars ever made.. especially in black.

I've been lucky enough to own both the MIM and MIJ models.
    Couldn't recommend them both highly enough.
    Check out my Fretboard Trading Feedback HERE!
  • Col_DeckerCol_Decker Frets: 2188

Lewligan said:
    One of the coolest looking guitars ever made.. especially in black.

True that. I'll miss it, and I'll probably buy another one day.

'Rope Or A Ladder', 'Don't Sing Love Songs', and 'Poke The Frog'  albums available now - see FaceBook page for details

First of many pre-ebay bumps

Last day bump, ebay finishes today so be quick. If you were the chap who PM'd me saying you want it you need to pay for it asap so I can pull the auction, otherwise you might miss out :)