SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD PRICE DROP FS/FT/PX ESP Eclipse CTM II ACSB - MIJ, 2003

What's Hot
Victor93Victor93 Frets: 30
edited December 2015 in Guitars £

The price is £750 

Up for sale is this good condition Japanese made ESP Eclipse. This guitar rocks - seriously. It's lightweight and very resonant, the EMG's cut through very well and the burst on this guitar is quite unreal - very hard to catch in a picture, truth be told. 

This guitar has some marks - as you would expect from a guitar that has been played for 12 years. The biggest 'issue' would be the chip to the binding on the headstock. This, however, has been fixed and the marks are now barely noticeable (see pictures). The piece of binding has been glued back and the lacquer has been sealed. No structural damage to the headstock other than the millimetre of the upper layer of lacquer that chipped of with the binding. This is quite a common thing with these ESP's. Other than that there are a couple of dents to the body, mostly on the surface and some buckle rash which is only visible under a certain angle. 

The guitar has two EMG 81 pickups a Gotoh Tune-O-Matic bridge and Sperzel locking tuners. The guitar only has very little fretwear - not enough to get them dressed. 

The guitar, unfortunately doesn't come with its original hardcase, but a very good quality hardcase is included in the sale. I'm based in London, but am more than happy to post the guitar at buyer's expense. Any trial is more than welcome and I'm open to most cash offers, part EX's and trades. Trade value would be around the £900 mark. Please, should you have any questions, do not hesitate to drop me a PM or leave a comment. 

Thank you for reading.

And the rest of the pictures can be found in this album:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/136837245@N08/albums/72157659975143195

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments