SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Chapman ML3-RC

What's Hot
IanHIanH Frets: 17
edited November 2015 in Guitars £
Chapman ML-3RC mint condition with no marks or dings.

£400

Location Stevenage

Trade for Fender Road Worn Strat

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• IanHIanH Frets: 17
    Bump
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Now £400
    edited November 2015
    Reduced to £400
  • Aaagh, you need to stop tempting me with this. I am after the ML3 Traditional in Blue. I am going to trade my PRS SE245 in against it when I can get down to Andertons, but as I am in Stevenage too, this is tempting :(

Please will someone buy it, lol. 
    TPreggie. it's really mint condition with little use and sounds similiar to the Traditional when using the coil tap.
  • TPReggie;848407" said:
    Aaagh, you need to stop tempting me with this. I am after the ML3 Traditional in Blue. I am going to trade my PRS SE245 in against it when I can get down to Andertons, but as I am in Stevenage too, this is tempting :(

Please will someone buy it, lol. 
    Get this, sell the seymore Duncan's in it and then with the money get some singles for it. You will get a lot more for your money that way, and get a better guitar out of it!
    I'm not a McDonalds burger. It is MkJackary, not Mc'Jackary... It's Em Kay Jackary. Mkay?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Great guitars these reggie I reckon it's a better buy than the ML-3 traditional especially at this price.
  • Yeah, thanks for adding fuel to the fire all you lot telling me to buy it, lol. 

I would love too buy this, I really would, the reason the Traditional is in range is down to the part trade I have from Andertons on my PRS SE245 - I just need to get there to do the handover. Sadly I dont have enough cash to pick this or the traditional up.

As the 245 wouldn't sell on here, when I had it up, trade in is the only way to go at the moment :(

TPREggie, what are they offering for your PRS?
  • They have told me £200 is the going rate at the moment and that is the valuation they have said they will give me against the Traditional. It has come down a bit with all the PRS SE sales that seem to be on at the moment. Just my bad luck and timing I suppose. 

I am not in any hurry, so will wait till the market picks up again if I need to :)
  • EvildurkaEvildurka Frets: 351
    edited November 2015
    @tpreggie I reckon you could sell that for £250 on here then all you need is £120 for this one I can't imagine you would be disappointed with it. You might want to try getting the prs on gumtree, Facebook groups etc and even use evilbay to get some attention for it. Lots of people, myself included will make offers for something especially if you put a slightly inflated price on. Put it on at £300 buy it now or best offer and you will get people offering £250/£270 for it me thinks.

Sorry for hijacking the thread a little Ian I just want to help you sell the chapman and help reggie to buy it ;)
  • I may have a look at that, not sure if my wife already has a Gumtree account, I will check with her. Would prefer to avoid the ebay hassles if I can. Havent really looked at Facebook groups that buy or sell gear, may have to pop on and have a look when I get a minute :)
  • Seriously throw the net far and wide mate you may be surprised.
    Bump
    Bump