How to post pics, TinyPic

What's Hot
124»

Comments

• RaymondLinRaymondLin Frets: 11860
    I don't like photobuckets for 1 reason. Whenever people uses photos from that on here, it just comes up as links on my iPad and iPhone. It's fine if you are on the computer. But Imgur photos shows up on every device.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • grungebobgrungebob Frets: 3320
    I'd bet most people use mobiles to view this site during the working week so it's hard not to use the link pb provide as you have no other choice. I do find it odd though that's some pics show automatically on mobiles whereas others are links. Guitarweasel example above works for me on mobile, no links just a pic
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • RaymondLinRaymondLin Frets: 11860
    It's not hard not to use PB...I don't even have an account...all my photos shows up fine. Imgur has an mobile app too, which gives you a link, you don't even need to sign up to use it either. Just upload direct from your phone, pick HTML link, job done.
  • SargeSarge Frets: 2376
    edited May 2015
    When a clicked pb link waits for the ads to load, just click on the magnifying glass and it loads without ads, and zoomable!
  • DiscoStuDiscoStu Frets: 5458
    Jalapeno said:
    DiscoStu said:
    I post photos to my facebook, copy the image url and paste that on here.
    That does work, but I wouldn't particularly want all Facebook friends knowing my GAS in/outs ;)

That's why I upload to a specific Facebook folder which I only use for web links and that is set to private! Easy.
  • GruGru Frets: 339
    Chalky;620736" said:
    @Teetonetal - Both growing on me. The £100 guitar fitted with £200 worth of pickups versus the circa £4000 worth of guitar?
    I didn't even realise the first was a Harley Benton. It looks wicked! Hard to believe there is £3700 different in price when they are both made mostly of wood?

I have just moved to tinypic. When I get time to log in to photo bucket on my laptop I will remove all of my photos.

• mark123mark123 Frets: 1325
  • TeacherphilTeacherphil Frets: 128
    edited May 2019