SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Epiphone Les Paul Junior 57' P100 #PICS ADDED#

SimpleSimonSimpleSimon Frets: 1025
edited December 2013 in Guitars £
For sale, practically mint Epiphone Les Paul junior in vintage sunburst with single P100 pickup, glued in neck, Grover tuners , plays and sounds well above its price point, excellent simple rock n roll machine, looking for £200 collected from Rotherham or can post in UK at cost. Has a lovely wood grain top. Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Bump

• TTonyTTony Frets: 28443
    For sale, practically mint Epiphone Les Paul junior in vintage sunburst with single P100 pickup, plays and sounds well above its price point, excellent rock n roll machine, looking for £200 collected from Rotherham or can post in UK at cost. Pic to follow

^^ that would help your sale.
    :)
    Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
  • Pre xmas ebay bump

• ChuffolaChuffola Frets: 2087
    Surely you have a pic?
  • usedtobeusedtobe Frets: 3842
    A drawing would do..
     so if you fancy a reissue of a guitar they never made in a colour they never used then it probably isn't too overpriced.

• Chuffola said:
    Surely you have a pic?

Yes thanks, just havent had chance to upload to photobucket......will do so when i list it on ebay....!

• Chuffola said:
    Surely you have a pic?

Yes thanks, just havent had chance to upload to photobucket......will do so when i list it on ebay....!
    Don't mind us, we'll just wait patiently...   :-S
    260+ positive trading feedbacks: http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/57830/
  • Chuffola said:
    Surely you have a pic?

Don't mind us, we'll just wait patiently...   :-S

If you had any real interest you could have pm'd me with an email address.....