Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Whatcha playing?

What's Hot

Comments

• SporkySporky Frets: 30127
    I finished Inside. That was excellent. Disturbing and excellent and beautifully drawn.

Now Just Cause 3, which is hilariously ludicrous as expected.
    "[Sporky] brings a certain vibe and dignity to the forum."
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • stickyfiddlestickyfiddle Frets: 28679
    I'm cracking through The Witness. Haven't worked out what it's all about yet though. 

Thats interspersed with Mario 3D Land and Mario Kart 7 on the 3DS, both of which are really fantastic.
    The Assumptions - UAE party band for all your rock & soul desires
    I'm cracking through The Witness. Haven't worked out what it's all about yet though.
    Don't worry. I'd say (and I don't think this is in any way a spoiler) that the main point is to enjoy the experience.
  • stickyfiddlestickyfiddle Frets: 28679
    Sporky said:
    Don't worry. I'd say (and I don't think this is in any way a spoiler) that the main point is to enjoy the experience.
    Yeah, I figured it was more that than any overall story that I've completely missed. I'm sure I'll google about it once I've done the puzzles :)
    The Assumptions - UAE party band for all your rock & soul desires
  • Recent plays are finishing Farcry 4 and Primal, Darkest Dungeon, Mega Man collection and currently playing Borderlands the Pre Sequel.
  • quarkyquarky Frets: 2778
    edited January 2017
    Giving Civ V a rest for a little bit and playing Baldur's Gate. Picked it up on the Steam sale, and enjoying it so far, although only just starting. I still haven't leveled anyone up yet!
    Image result for baldurs gate
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • BidleyBidley Frets: 2959
    Currently playing lots of The Division. I know it got a lot of grief, but I've hit endgame and it feels like I've just begun. It's a brilliant timesink.

I've still got Stellaris which I haven't touched. And I downloaded Warhammer: Vermintide last night to play with mates.

@quarky if you haven't done so, play Pillars of Eternity. It's a proper spiritual successor to BG.
  • quarkyquarky Frets: 2778
    Thanks @Bidley, PoE is on my watchlist on Steam.I think I easily bought at least a years worth of games last month, but will definitely pick it up at some point. 

My brother plays a lot of Division on the PS4 and raves about it..
  • BidleyBidley Frets: 2959
    edited January 2017
    It's such a wonderful throwback. The lore is ridiculously rich, and the writing is as good as anything I've experienced in a game. PoE is better than 90% of the RPGs that come out these days.

I think I've got a decade's worth of games on the list; you owe it to yourself to play PoE though :)
  • monquixotemonquixote Frets: 18304
    tFB Trader
    I'm playing Mario & Luigi Dream Team Bros on my recently obtained 2DS.

I'm also playing Mega Man Legacy Collection on the PS4
  • goatgoat Frets: 98
    Put quite a few hours into The Long Dark on PC which was really great, I'll definitely come back to it when it gets out of early access and they launch story mode. Gave Firewatch a blast but it didnt really grip me, I believe its quite short so I'll try and power through. Recently discovered Superhot, the main game was over way too quickly, Im chipping away at the bonus stuff which is fantastic for a quick 20 minute blast. MGSV is my main game at the moment. Im way behind the times because I foolishly started another playthrough of Skyrim last year and it sucked me in for like 6 months.
  • quarky said:
    Thanks @Bidley, PoE is on my watchlist on Steam.I think I easily bought at least a years worth of games last month, but will definitely pick it up at some point. 

My brother plays a lot of Division on the PS4 and raves about it..

That's one of my all time favourites. Fantastic game. Baldur's Gate II was an epic adventure. 

I'm currently finishing off XB1 version of Skyrim, then I will probably try to finish Doom which I've paused somewhere halfway through...
  • Finished Halo 5, quite dull really.  Gone back to Forza Horizon and downloaded Blizzard Mountain.  Tis good

I'm still on Just Cause 3. It is magnificently ludicrous, and nothing like as buggy as generally suggested.
  • TTBZTTBZ Frets: 3000
    edited February 2017
    Blues and Bullets. Love the style.
  • Just got Battlefield 1  (I was expecting the kids to get me it for Christmas and they didn't)  Bye heck its good.  Only done the tank section and started the dogfight part but its a bit intense and brutal.

I am playing Recore.

Very frustrating in places and a bit clunky, but it's full of robots so worth a punt.
  • MrSwansonMrSwanson Frets: 506
    Still trying to finish Fallout 4, have just about done the Far Harbour DLC. Need to finish main quest (at the part where you choose sides, though I've wiped out the brotherhood) and start the other dlc
    View my trading feedback here: http://thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/58681/
    I finished Recore. It's a con! They've not released one of the robots yet!
  • Yeh arrived a day early...