SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS or for free and for a good cause: Tech 21 Power Engine

I have a Tech 21 Power Engine. One of these: http://www.tech21nyc.com/products/powerengine/powerengine60.html

Used prices on eBay seem to range between £150 and £180.

There seems to be a fault with this one. It might be minor. There's a buzzing noise which rings out as notes fade away. Have a listen to this video and see if you can hear it (not the guitar hum, the buzz as the notes fade):

Now, does anyone want to either:

1. Give me some money for this in its current condition (all proceeds will go to the collection for @Alnico and family)

Or

2. Take it (for free) repair it and sell it, donating all proceeds to the collection for @Alnico and family.

What do you all think? Anyone help in terms of what the fault might be / how hard it might be to fix?

Open to ideas. It's in Leeds. Would prefer if someone collected but I can ship / meet if it makes sense...
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments