SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Drummer needed - North Yorkshire

Now then,

Are there any drummers out there that fancy helping me (and my bassist) out for a gig we have booked in March 2014?

It's mainly blues rock type stuff. Rory Gallagher/Hendrix/ZZ Top and some other stuff along those lines. Setlist is open to change so feel free to make suggestions if you're interested.

Based in Harrogate so drummers from Leeds/York may be interested!

We have a practice area, drum kit, PA e.t.c. e.t.c.

If you may know someone that may be interested, please feel free to pass on!

I will PM my number to any interested parties :)

Thank you!
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• If it's a payer then I can have a word with a guy we use a lot from Barnsley. He's usually happy to travel.
  • If it's a payer then I can have a word with a guy we use a lot from Barnsley. He's usually happy to travel.
    I appreciate that - unfortunately, I don't think it is a payer at the moment as it's a charity type gig. I'm going to ask if there is a budget so we can pay a drummer though as it's looking like slim pickings at the moment! What can be offered is free beer if that's of use to any drummers?
  • If you're in Harrogate ask Donnie Demrow.

He'll do anything for a few bob :) Or maybe if you ask him nicely...