SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS - Marshall JVM410H £550ono

What's Hot
chenzmanchenzman Frets: 200
edited March 2016 in Amps £
Hi all,

As per above I'm selling my Marshall JVM410H Head(Available) & Marshall VM425A cab(Sold) to get some money back after buying an AxeFx2, before it ends in divorce!! ;)

The JVM is in great overall condition with a few small nicks however nothing major. The amp sounds fantastic and is very versatile with everything from Clean to Metal. The only reason it is going is because it was the last one in so first out.

I traded the amp with Fiftyshadesofjay from this very forum not too long ago, he had just had it serviced by Marshall with a brand new set of power valves. I've used it at home mostly and one practice.

The head comes with a brand new Marshall cover, footswitch, speaker cable and power cable.

Sold - The VM425A cab is in overall fantastic condition with very small marks, comes with a brand new Marshall cover also. It's the purple cab, although is not a far off match from the black as you can see in the pics.

Here's a few pictures -

http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j355/Chenzman/2FEC9070-6530-4E68-BBC1-C9AE58277D76_1.jpg

http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j355/Chenzman/2BC7850F-2970-4F71-A1CF-AFDCC747DAD7.jpg

http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j355/Chenzman/8EDAF2BE-8509-4C5A-8D53-EF6F10D43C5B.jpg

http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j355/Chenzman/8512E671-F7B0-420C-9F61-F37FEA2F21D9.jpg

Looking for £550ono and for a local sale purely because of the weight however may be willing to travel a reasonable distance to meet up.

If there is any interest in buying either of these seperately, please let me know.

Any questions or other pictures needed let me know, also happy for interested parties to check it out and give it a blast :)

Cheers

Vince

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• chenzmanchenzman Frets: 200
    Monday evening bump, open to decent offers need these 2 shifted
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • bazxkrbazxkr Frets: 626
    Sweet rig Vince...keep it..........couple of tiffany lamps & that would look good in your lounge haha

Good luck with the sale
    Haha cheers Baz, however if I keep this I will definately have a divorce case in my hands!!
    Price too high bump?!

Guess the neighbours will have a whip round to help you move it on...looks a fantastic rig

GLWTS & have a bump on me

bazxkr;962112" said:
    Guess the neighbours will have a whip round to help you move it on...looks a fantastic rig

Thanks Baz, hope alls well your end

Reduced to £800 bump!! Bargain if I say so myself!
    chenzman said:
    bazxkr;962112" said:

Thanks Baz, hope alls well your end

Keeping my head above water ol' chap... which is a good job cos I can't swim LOL
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    edited February 2016
    Further reduction, now at a silly price of £775, that's half price of new!!
    Saturday evening bump, open to sensible offers
    edited February 2016
    Another bump for a cracking rig at a silly price! Add my Epiphone Les Paul 60s tribute plus( http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/67209/fs-epiphone-les-paul-60s-tribute-plus-further-reduction-325#latest) and you'll have a great setup :) if interested I'll do the Marshall rig and Epiphone for £1050!
    Saturday further reduction to a rediculous £750 bump!! Come on guys, get yourself a bargain here!
    Another bump for a great rig, need this sold so make me an offer!
    Saturday morning, further reduction to £725 bump! Silly money for this rig! Would be open to selling seperately if there's any interest?
    Bump for a cracking rig at a great price!
    Cab now sold bump, amp for sale seperately at £550ono
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom