Wiring Diagram

Morning all.  Can anyone point me in the direction of a wiring diagram for a single coil in the neck and a tapped humbucker in the bridge, with a volume each and a shared tone control?  Would be much appreciated.
Cheers, Nick
Vox 24, Variax 700, Epiphone Dot Studio (Cats Whiskers pups, custom inlay, custom pickguard), Gretsch 5238T (P90s/B3), Gibson Les Paul Zoot (rainbow), Gretsch 5135 PS, 'Graick' G2312TVR, BarileleBo (electric baritone ukulele G6199).
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• frankusfrankus Frets: 4719
    Tried Seymour duncan, also what kind of switching?
    A sig-nat-eur? What am I meant to use this for ffs?! Is this thing recording?
  • You just need to break this down into component parts. You can use elements of other diagrams to make what you need:

1. Wire each pickup to its volume control.
    2. Take the signal from the volume pots to the switch
    3. Connect the output from the switch to the tone control and from there to the output jack
    4. Make sure all the components are correctly earthed.
    5. Finally connect the middle wires from the humbucker pickup to the switch which connects then to earth when the pickup is split.

That's about it.
  • enteeentee Frets: 93
    Thanks guys  :)  Switch will be normal 3-way toggle 

@GuitarMonkey  I take it that the bridge split is red/white on the push/pull and the green/grey to ground?
    Vox 24, Variax 700, Epiphone Dot Studio (Cats Whiskers pups, custom inlay, custom pickguard), Gretsch 5238T (P90s/B3), Gibson Les Paul Zoot (rainbow), Gretsch 5135 PS, 'Graick' G2312TVR, BarileleBo (electric baritone ukulele G6199).
  • Yes, if the pickup has the Seymour Duncan wiring scheme.
  • enteeentee Frets: 93
    All sorted - Mr TVJ himself sent me a custom wiring diagram to use for this project  :)