SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: scratchplate, bridge pins, pickups and strap locks

xscaramangaxscaramanga Frets: 436
edited February 2016 in Parts £
Prices include UK delivery. Pics below.

Brass bridge pins (set of 6) £5
These were fitted to a Martin D28. Don't know what other guitars they fit. 

Sharp Concepts brushed aluminium Strat scratchplate £15
This cost £45. I had it on a USA Standard Strat, which it fitted without modification.

Oil City Triple Blues Strat pickups set with baseplate £60 SOLD

Fantastic Strat pickups but I've sold the guitar they were in, so they are now homeless. New cost £99, plus £10 for the baseplate (makes the bridge pickup fatter and slightly boosts output), so these are a bargain. 

The ‘Triple Blues’ set was inspired by a certain Austin Texas Legend. Smooth and adequately powerful with out being over the top is the order of the day. An average of 6.2 neck 6.5 middle and 7.2 bridge. Scatter wound with fibre flatwork, flush pole alnico 5 magnets, and cloth hook-up wire.  RWRP middle pickup as standard.

Woody and organic sounding with loads of string definition and cut when used clean ... When you turn the ‘wick’ up they hold together beautifully and really sing.

Fender branded strap locks £10 SOLD
Look exactly like the Schaller ones to me. These came on a secondhand guitar but I don't use strap locks. As I've tried to show in the photo, the tips of the straplocks are scuffed, but the other parts are in excellent condition. The strap buttons (and felt washers) are also included, but not pictured as they're currently on the guitar. 

I couldn't get the camera to focus on the Fender logo, but hopefully you can see these are genuine Fender strap locks.

My YouTube channel, Half Speed Solos: classic guitar solos demonstrated at half speed with scrolling tab and no waffle.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments