SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sold: Wizz PAF aged pickups - Zebra

saxosimsaxosim Frets: 69
edited February 2016 in Parts £
Hi All

For sale are a calibrated pair of zebra aged Wizz PAF replica humbucker pickups. In excellent working order and only 6 months old. I had these installed in my Les Paul Standard and they sound amazing. I fitted gold covers but have since removed these and the pickups are back to stock uncovered.

Neck measures 7.8k and the bridge measures 8.4k.

They also come with their original box and also include a pair of Wizz cream Pickup rings which sell for about £30 per set alone. Screws and springs are also included. These pickups are factory aged.

These cost £270 new, only looking for £180 posted within the UK.

Only reason for sale is because I have my heart set on getting a 52 style telecaster replica. If you happen to have a Vintage branded V52 or a Squire Tele or in fact another reasonable brand in butterscotch colour that you want to trade please let me know?  I could also add cash for the right guitar plus the pickups as partial trade.

Any questions please ask.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments