SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Behringer FCB1010 with Uno and Uno no hysteresis firmware PRICE DROP

ragingbenragingben Frets: 111
edited January 2014 in FX £
Firstly for sale a TC Nova System Limited edition red. £170 PayPal gift delivered.

Cracking unit, enjoyed it immensely but times must and all. Been well used so a few prangs and medium scratching. One corner is a little dented, purely cosmetic and everything work well. I've removed the rubber so it could fit on my board but kept it and attached the other side of the velcro to it so it can be reattached, which is perfect. Very reliable decent sounding multi fx, gigged it a few times and it sounded amazing. Condition 7/10 and no box hence the lower price for a limited version.

Next a Behringer FCB1010 with Uno no hysteresis version installed, and a normal UnO chip. £80 PayPal gift delivered.

Great midi footswitch, comes with a version of the UnO firmware which has no hysteresis on the expression pedals, which means the travel results in smooth midi output unlike the normal UnO and stock firmware. You have to ask specifically for this from the programmer. This works really well with the Nova System. Also get a normal UnO chip thrown in incase you like the awful hysteresis the expression pedals have as standard. A few light scratches only, comes with box and manual, but you probably should download the Uno manual and editor which can be found with a Google search. Ripwerx is also good, this is a pain to program without an editor, easy with a PC editor. Very powerful midi pedal for an unbelievable price for what you get. Great for Kemper or Axe FX etc.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Photos to follow tomorrow
  • Will add photos when I get back to work Monday, for now if you need any PM me your email addresses and I can sent them over
  • ragingbenragingben Frets: 111
    edited December 2013
    Here's the photos:

image"">image
  • Bump - shoot offers. If not these will be heading the place where all gear dreads... the place we dare not mention beginning in e and ending in y... or god forbid... GUMTREE!
  • I should mention also for those unfamiliar with the FCB1010 - it is set up to use stompbox mode - so switches 6-10 toggle FX and 1-5 are patches. This is great for the nova because you can control 5 FX and presets from the same board, plus have an expression pedal for whatever you want. I assigned the second expression pedal to toggle the boost - so bottom half of travel was boost off, top half of travel boost on. If you have a MIDI amp you can use the novas midi thru to control your amp too, if not the FCB1010 has 2 regular jack outs so you can toggle amp channels that way too. It is fantastic - I had my Tubemeister 36, G-lab BC-1 compressor and the nova at the back of the stage and just the FCB1010 up front to control it all, well worth looking into if you have some midi gear.
  • Nova sold
  • FCB1010 £75 delivered
  • Bump, there's got to be a new Kemper owner gagging to switch and play at the same time post Christmas?!
  • Hey Ben what you playing through then if you've sold the nova system?
  • Hey Ben, sold the nova to fund an AMT Stonehead amp, I do miss the nova a bit though already. So using the AMT and my normal board, or the Tubemeister with the same board. To be honest the nova was overkill, I'm using less fx than I used to so a lot of the novas blocks were never used live