Wiring ideas please.

Just finishing off an old project and have got myself in a quandry about how to do the wiring.
It's 2 humbuckers (4 wire) and I have 2 pots and a DPDT (on, on, on) to play with.
I was originally going to to go really simple with 2 volumes and pickup selector, no tone - it's got a Floyd Rose and pink PAF Pro's, subtlety is not required :)
but I've also got a blend pot I could use, so was thinking how I could then utilise the DPDT switch.
Any ideas? Or should I just K.I.S.S.?
Shot through the heart, and you’re to blame, you give love a bad name. Not to mention archery tuition.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• ICBMICBM Frets: 74396
    If subtlety is not required and you don't use a tone control, two volumes and a pickup selector.

I would go volume/tone/pickup switch personally...

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

• FX_MunkeeFX_Munkee Frets: 2518
    edited March 2016
    Thanks.
    I still keep flip flopping between:-
     2 volumes and pickup selector
    and
    1 Volume, 1 pickup blend and series/coil tap/parallel switch for one of the pickups (probably bridge).
    Shot through the heart, and you’re to blame, you give love a bad name. Not to mention archery tuition.
  • Winny_PoohWinny_Pooh Frets: 8062
    edited March 2016
    Or: master volume, pickup selector and a coil split knob (selective roll off of one coil)
  • FX_MunkeeFX_Munkee Frets: 2518
    Or: master volume, pickup selector and a coil split knob (selective roll off of one coil)
    ooh I hadn't thought of that, thanks.
  • SargeSarge Frets: 2436
    edited March 2016
    Ooh coil split knob like a Peavey Patriot! Really cool!