SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Marshall 4x12 £50

gubblegubble Frets: 1826
edited April 2016 in Amps £

Ok I'm needing to downsize my rig to something that can fit in my car and my house ! Sadly I'm having to go back to a combo.

Anyone on this forum will know how brilliant the Jet City amps are and this one has been my sole gigging amp for over twelve months now. It's never missed a beat and sounds brilliant.

For those not in the know it's a 2 channel Soldano designed 50 Watt all valve head. Quite simply it sounds amazing. Channel 1 has great drive and will do clean - mine does and is gigged most weeks with channel 1 set to clean. Channel 2 is the most stunning drive channel I've ever heard.

The cab is a Marshall AVT 4x12. It's in gigged condition but still doesn't look scruffy at all - the Marshall logo is missing, but hey it looks great with the head. 200 watts at 8ohms

Includes the footswitch which has been modified/upgraded to take a standard guitar cable as the only weakness with the original footswitch was the lead. Since installing a jack it's been perfect.

I live in the new forest but work in Poole, am often in Southampton, Andover and Basingstoke.

£150 for the head

£50 for the cab or both in for £180

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• erky32erky32 Frets: 49
    ...trade for a Tech21 Trademark 60? .....it's lightweight , loud & quality build/sound ? ......trouble is the postage cost because I live down in France.
  • gubblegubble Frets: 1826
    Alas I'm looking for a sale for this (and the les paul) as I need to downsize to a combo and ideally want a Fender Combo
    edited March 2016

Price dropped and open to offers !

Head now sold  -cab available at £50

Bit of a Bump £50 for a Marshall 4x12 - happy to accept offers as I need this gone