SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS HH Queensberry QBC825 full range multi input/output multipurpose combo amp - Now sold!

johnnyurqjohnnyurq Frets: 1368
edited May 2016 in Amps £
For Sale my HH Queensberry QBC825 full range multi input/output multipurpose combo amp.

Looking for £200 now droppped to £170 £150 £130 posted in the UK ovno it cost me £449 new and has only ever seen light home use for synths, vox and guitar synth so a fair price but open to haggles and trades. May trade for a half decent Bass amp of similar value or a Multi FX like Boss GT100 or similar so WHY.

It is 250 Watts RMS with 2 X 10” HH Drivers with a large tweeter/horn and has 4 inputs for XLR/Jack with Volume, 2 band EQ and an FX send on them and 2 more with only volume and FX send more for synths and other line level sources.

There is a 5 band graphic EQ on the output as well as the overall master volume. There is a pot to select the FX to be used on the FX sends.

Round the back there is various I/O to allow connection to various things like a desk, power amp or similar. There is also an FX loop, headphones and DI output jacks too.

Finally there is a set of stereo RCA jacks for an aux to connect an MP3 player, phone or any playback device as well as another set of RCA jacks to send to a recording device or desk etc.

It would suit a practice room or for use with a duo, trio or maybe any electro-acoustic setup. It is fairly loud so should be fine for a variety of venues. It could even be used as a monitor setup too or even light PA duties for a duo or similar.

Selling really as the reason I bought it never came to be so not getting any use really.

As it is heavy a local pickup or meet up in and around Inverness would be favourite but I will courier at the buyer’s expense using an insured courier service for peace of mind for all.

Pics on next post.

Thanks for looking and any questions or further pics PM me.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments