SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Zilla Super Fatboy 2x12

CirrusCirrus Frets: 8563
edited October 2016 in Amps £
Zilla Super Fatboy 2x12 Oversized cab in a rather fetching tolex, with an early '80s Celestion G12-80 (precursor of the Mesa MC-90) and a G12-T from 2000, which as far as I can work out is a bit like a thicker, less fizzy G12-T75 rated at 100 watts. The cab's wired for 16 ohms and rated at 160 watts. Both speakers sound fantastic, and this cab would be perfect for thick, articulate high gain work. Honestly it's not for me, I prefer brighter sounding cabs with less low end and pretty much bought this out of curiosity, hence the sale.

Back piece has the three panel system for open/closed back configuration, there's a small area of damaged tolex on the rear of the cab but other than that it's in basically as new condition. SOLD

Eminence Alnico Red Fang 12" 8 Ohm speaker in mint condition and full working order, sounds great. Taken from a Genz Benz Black Pearl which was barely used. Sold!
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments