SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Coach-built Motorhome

BigMonkaBigMonka Frets: 1817
After a couple of years of happy family camping, it's time to sell my motorhome. I've owned this for 2 and a bit years but prior to that it belonged to my wife's grandparents (I think that there may have briefly been an owner before them, I'll check the V5). It's a great motorhome and has been exceptionally well looked after - to the point where all the cushions were given new material covers, so if you take those covers off then the originals will be underneath in untouched condition! Same with the carpet, a new one was put over the top of the original one.

The main details are as follows:
  • The model is a 2003 Compass 100, based on a Peugeot Boxer. Loads of space inside, but still small enough to be easy to drive and maneuver. 
  • Only done about 17,000 miles
  • 4 three-point seat belts
  • Overcab double bed
  • Seats fold out into a double bed
  • The remaining seat can be used as a child's bed
  • Bathroom with sink, toilet, shower (and hot and cold water)
  • Gas-fired space heater for winter holidays
  • Proper gas cooker with separate grill and 4 hobs on top
  • Microwave (for when on electric hookup on a campsite - doesn't use the leisure battery)
  • Three-way fridge with freezer compartment (uses gas, or battery, or 230V electric hookup)
  • Comes with plates, bowls, cutlery, electric hookup cable - you'd pretty much just need to pack clothes and food to be on holiday
Asking price is £15,995 and it's located just outside of York.
Note it is also advertised elsewhere

I've put a few pictures below, but more can be found at the Flickr link below. Note that the main seat/bed cushions aren't in the photos as I store them in the house over winter to keep them fresh, I'll get some pictures with them in when I've got them back in the van. https://www.flickr.com/photos/bigmonka/albums/72157663416041689 

[IMG] 
[IMG] 
[IMG] 
[IMG] 
Always be yourself! Unless you can be Batman, in which case always be Batman.
My boss told me "dress for the job you want, not the job you have"... now I'm sat in a disciplinary meeting dressed as Batman.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom